We are constantly gathering resources for doctoral law researchers. Next to contact points, consulting services and support offerings there is also information and links about scholarships, other networks, forums, online resources and literature. Additions to our lists are always welcome!
Intern: Universität Konstanz
Points of contact and consulting services
- Overview: Consulting services of the University of Constance
- Psychotherapeutic consulting service (seezeit)
- Nightline Konstanz
- Equal Opportunities department of the University of Constance
- Equal Opportunities Officer for section Political Science-Law-Economy: Prof. Dr. Liane Wörner, LL.M.
- Safety on Campus: Contact point in case of sexual harassment, sexualised or gender-based discrimination and violence
Konstanz Research School for graduates / PhD prospects
- See the Konstanz Research School
Overview of all information relevant to (post)graduates interested in a PhD as well as doctoral students: support and education offers, financing possibilities, consulting, coaching, networks etc.
Education and training for doctoral researchers
- Academic Staff Development (ASD)
- Events held by the Equal opportunities department
- Events held by the Mentoring-Programme of Constance
Networks and programmes
- Digital Co-Office of the Mentoring Programmes JuLi, EliSe (Uni Göttingen) und LMU Mentoring (LMU Munich)
Discord server for joint work in the digital co-office, networking and exchange of mentees. Link to the Discord server on request.
- Doctoral students colloquium (law department)
Current supervisor: Prof. Dr. Hans-Christian Röhl
- Mentoring programmes of the Equal Opportunities department
The department for equal opportunities, family support and diversity offers mentoring for female junior scientists in various phases of education and training.
Scholarships / financial support offers
- Overview of the scholarships
- Young Scholar Fund (YSF)
Within the context of the excellence strategy, the University of Constance aims to improve the working conditions especially of junior scientists.
- Fund for doctoral researchers
With a volume of up to 5.000 €, the fund supports doctoral researchers in building scientific networks. Four times per year you can apply to receive funding for conference trips, research stays, data acquisition and workshops.
- Financial help for international doctoral students