Every semester, the Department of Law welcomes students of our partner universities with the Erasmus program.
Please find information on the preparation of your stay in Konstanz on the website of the International Office.
You may find details on our courses in the course catalogue. Suitable for you as an Erasmus student are the courses under B (basic courses), F (advanced courses) and J (special courses for international students).
Almost all of our courses at the Department of Law are taught in German. Therefore, exchange students are required to speak and understand German to be able to follow the lectures.
Courses which are regularly taught in English are:
- European Private Law (6 ECTS, winter semester)
- Fundamental Rights Protection in European Union Law (6 ECTS, winter semester)
- International Commercial Arbitration (3 ECTS, summer semester)
- International Relations Law of the European Union (6 ECTS, summer semester)
- Core Elements of European Economic and Competition Law (6 ECTS, summer semester)
- EU Migration Law (6 ECTS, summer semester)
After the course catalogue for the new semester has been released, please check if these courses will be available again in the coming semester.
When you arrive in Konstanz, we will go through the course catalogue together and give further advice on the choice of courses during our welcome event.
The academic year has a winter semester (October to March) and a summer semester (April to September). Exams are normally held from beginning of February to beginning of March (winter) and beginning of July to beginning of August (summer).
Please do not hesitate to contact us for any questions regarding your course choice, Learning Agreement or related issues.
For questions regarding application and admission, please contact the International Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward to welcome you in Konstanz!